It’s no secret that we love pretty much anything that is dog-themed around here. And it also happens to be four weeks away from Christmas – what has happened to the year? While for many of you the shopping has begun, there are always those people on your list who still have a big question mark next to their name. Check out our gift ideas that are sure to satisfy the dog lover in your life.
1. For the coffee + dog lover in your life, nothing quite beats coffee from Grounds & Hounds Coffee Co.; started by Jordan Karcher, Grounds & Hounds was born out of his passion to give back to the animals by offering delicious coffee – plus they’re fair trade, the organic coffee company where 20% of all revenue received is donated to rescue groups. Count us in!
2. The moment with saw this oh-so-cute dog tag, we knew we had to have it (you have to see their entire collection!). Plus, you’ll be supporting small businesses which we’re all for! Shop this dog tag on Etsy from Woo Woo Workshop.
3. This dog keychain is perfect for any dog lover, can be personalized, and the little dog swivels making it earn extra points on the adorable scale!
4. ‘All You Need is Love and a Dog’ mug. Everything about this coffee mug is perfect. Upload your own photos and this will be something cherished forever.
5. Last but not least, in our unbiased opinion, what better gift than a gift certificate to All-Star Grooming? Treat the dog mom (or dad) in your life to a clean, pampered pooch and we guarantee they’ll be thanking you!
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from all of us at All-Star Grooming!